(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data in the use of our website www.rollkontor.de ("website"). Personal data are all data that can be attributed to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller subject to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Rollkontor Speditionsgesellschaft mbH, Klingholzstraße 16, 65189 Wiesbaden (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using the contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, company, postal address, as applicable your name and telephone number, country, your request) are stored by us so that we can answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context once storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer, or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes involved. We also set out the established criteria for the duration of storage.
The user and other data subjects have the following rights with respect to us in terms of their personal data:
the right to information about the personal data concerned (Art. 15 GDPR)
the right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR)
the right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR)
the right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR)
the right to object to the processing if the data processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 (1) e) or f) GDPR (Art. 21 GDPR); see also the following information on the right to object in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR
the right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
the right to revoke a granted consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to revocation if the data processing is based on a consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a) or Art. 9 (2) a) GDPR.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority about our processing of your personal (Art. 77 GDPR).
(1) If you use our website purely for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or send us any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you want to look at our website, we collect the following data that we need for technical purposes to show you our website and to ensure the stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 (1), sentence 1, f) GDPR):
date and time of the enquiry
time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
content of the request (actual site)
access status/HTTP status code
data quantity transferred in each case
website from which the request comes
browser, language and version of the browser software
operating system and its user interface
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, so-called cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disc for the browser you are using, and which send certain information to the provider who set the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or infect your computer with viruses. Their purpose is to make the overall internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the extent and function of which are explained in the following:
Transient cookies (see b) and
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your own requirements and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Information on the administration and deletion of cookies as well as the corresponding instructions for the usual browsers are also available at www.meine-cookies.org. Please be advised, however, that you may then not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
e) This stored information is stored separately from any other data possibly given to us. In particular, the cookie data are not linked with your other data if these have been provided.
(1) As well as the use of our website for purely informational purposes, we also offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this you generally have to provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service, and for which the aforementioned principles for data processing apply.
(2) Sometimes we use external service providers to process your data. These were carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and subject to regular inspection.
(3) If any of our service providers or partners are domiciled in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
(4) Your personal data are not subject to any automated decision-making, including profiling within the framework of our processing.
§ 5 Objection to the processing of your data
A. Right to object based on the specific situation
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data subject to Art. 6 (1) e) (public interest) or f) (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests) GDPR; this also applies for profiling based on these provisions. We cease to process the personal data unless we can verify compelling, legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the assertion, exercising or defence of legal claims.
B. Right to object to direct marketing
If we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data referring to you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with such direct marketing. If you object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
C. Exercising the right to object
The right to object can be exercised without formalities, for example by post to Rollkontor Speditionsgesellschaft mbH, Klingholzstraße 16, 65189 Wiesbaden or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) Google Maps
To make it easier for you to find us, we have integrated maps of the Google Maps service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") into our website via an API. In order to display the content in your browser, Google must receive your IP address, otherwise Google could not provide you with this embedded content. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR, as the IP address is required in order to be able to provide you with the content. For this processing, our cooperation with Google is based on an agreement on joint responsibility pursuant to Art. 26 GDPR, which can be accessed here:
(1) Within the framework of the processing of personal data we use subcontractors and conclude a contract pursuant to the requirements of Art. 28 GDPR with these processors.
schoenmueller GmbH, Klingholzstraße 14, 65189 Wiesbaden will be used as the subcontractor to host the website.
We take technical and organizational measures pursuant to the requirements of Article 32 GDPR to protect the personal data of the user. All of our employees working on the processing of personal data are obliged to data secrecy. Personal data of the user sent to the website are encoded using HTTPS.
Subject to Art. 13 GDPR we inform you about the legal bases for our data processing.
Insofar as we receive the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
In the processing of personal data necessary for performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies for processing that is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, Art. 6 (1) c) GDPR serves as the legal basis.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR.
If the processing is necessary to protect a justified interest of ours or of a third party, and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the first interest, Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR shall serve as the legal basis for processing.
The data protection supervisory authority responsible for us and to whom a complaint about any violations of data protection law can be lodged is:
Der Hessische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Prof. Dr. Michael Ronellenfitsch
Presse- und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
Telephone: 0611-1408 0
Fax: 0611-1408 611